Friday, May 8, 2009

Wonderful Place for Free Reading


In my search for books and information on Celtic relgion on the internet, I came across the Sacred Texts Archive. It is a free site of online books about religion, mythology, folklore and the esoteric. You can find books and information on pretty much anything there. I have only skimmed the surface of reading what they have to offer. "The site is dedicated to religious tolerance and scholarship, and has the largest readership of any similar site on the web."

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for visiting me !!
    I must take a look at this site too, it seems like a great site.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i wanted to thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!! yeah those injections are ....just hopeless. hope your shoulders are ok now! I love your blog & this link is a wonderful help! so much to read, so little time. thank you for visiting

    ReplyDelete