Friday, September 25, 2009

My First Award!!


WOW! My first award! I received the Kreativ Blogger Award from Liz at Lizzie’s Logic! Thanks so much Liz! This award has some rules, and they are:

1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Seven things that no one would really know about me:

1. I have body piercings in 2 other places besides my ears
2. I love listening to Rod Stewart
3. I'm a hermit by heart
4. I am freaked out by frogs
5. I LOVE Butterfingers
6. I love to crochet
7. My favorite movie is Wizard of Oz

Now, on to nominating seven bloggers who I find totally awesome...

1. Carolina Gonzalez

2. Hibiscus Moon

3. Je Reviens

4. Crafty Cutie

5. Pumpkins & Toadstools

6. Curiouser and Curiouser

7. Cat in the Moon

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for the award! I will post about it a.s.a.p. :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I generally don't do awards, but this was so very nice, much appreciated.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a nice surprise! Thank you SO much for thinking of me!

    I tried visiting your blog a while back, but blogger was having problems then, and then I was out of town, and out of communication.

    I'm SO glad that I finally got to visit! I love your blog and will be back again to say "Hi"!

    Thanks so much for visiting mine, and again, thanks for this award. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! That is so sweet of you! I will be blogging about it this evening! :)

    I also like the Wizard of Oz...it's a total classic! And I'm wondering...do we get to know where the piercings are? ;)

    Blessings!
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and thank you for my award! I love Butterfingers too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I just found your blog through Crafty Cutie, but I love your header! That is adorable.

    ReplyDelete